Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Is this guildhost page only for germans?

PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 14:00
Hello!

I found this guild host soloution yesterday, and i have both had alot of positive reactions to this site but also some negative ones. I was under the impression that this guild soloution page was international?

Yet my menus are in German, i have looked everywhere in the admin menu, found something that said "default language" and i thought ye that got to be it.....but no didnt do anything really?

So i thought, ok....i'll just try and figure out what those words mean and rename them to english instead.....but apparantly i cannot do that either? Might be me who are still a newbie navigating through the admin page.

Besides the language problem, i really enjoy what you have to offer here, compared to alot of other guild soloution pages, and your templates are often stunning!

Would appriciate an answer on my question as soon as possible.

// Respectfully, Demonx

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 19:19
Hello,

I checked and found out, that your setup seems to be done in german. I have fixed the first things (your menu) and will see to get your setup in english.

I promise personally, to get your page translated correctly.

Yours Yenky

PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 19:36
Hello,

Ok thank you for good service, much appriciated. Had it not been for your quick reply i would've probably gone somewhere else. I absoloutly fell in love with your designs, and would much rather construct my guildpage here with you guys then anywhere else.

// Respectfully, Demonx

PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 19:38
Just to clarify my/our homepage is at the following adress hellfireclan.mmogilde.com

PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 19:42
I apologize for not letting you know this before hand. I remembered now that i made 2 homepages with the 2 different deals, and i really wanted the "Ruby" deal but missclicked, and i thought that i could change that back to Ruby but could not find it. That is the reason i made yet another account/page, my apologies for not clarifying that in my initial post.

Besides creating a homepage here i have been to alot of other guild hosting sites, trying their stuff out, hence my confusion about usernames etc. It might be that my correct username is Mektashari for the hellfireclan.mmogilde.com site?

// Respectfully, Demonx

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 20:27
Hello,

no problem, will fix that, too :)

Yours Yenky

PS: If you log in, we have quicker access to your account. And you have more forums that can help.

PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 20:34
[quote="Yenky"]Hello,

no problem, will fix that, too :)

Yours Yenky

PS: If you log in, we have quicker access to your account. And you have more forums that can help.[/quote]

Thanks alot for all your help sir :).

Yes i would have logged in, but it seems to refuse my login ??? I use the same login details as i use for our homepage, but it refuses to log me in :(.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 21:36
The login is different from the one you have on your page.

Just check your email for your username/password for the accountmanagement.

Yours Yenky

PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 21:53
Hello,

Ok i found out the correct details, however, following the links in the email to account management page does not work, seem like a dead link, and the same happens when i click the supplied link in the email that is supposed to take me to the forums?

I then surf to your homepage, and on the front/main page on left side, there is a possibility to login to the Account management pages, i fill in my details, login and password, hit login button. I get transported to the forums section where i get a message "registration successful" or something similar, then i get transported again, to another url (https://www.guild-solutions.com/amm.php ... fb91ecab49) that fails to load, another dead link it seems.

Not sure if im doing something wrong, or if its you who have dead links on the page? Hope eitherway that this info will help you...

// Respectfully, Demonx

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 22.09.2012, 22:45
I will investigate this, too.

Thanks for reporting.

Yours Yenky

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 24.09.2012, 17:52
First patching is done, and you should now see the admin panel in english.

Yours Yenky

Return to Questions