Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Configuration

PostPosted: 16.11.2006, 14:40
Hello,I just signed up for this service and seeming the support seems to be temporarily down I will post my problem here. So basically I started importing raids in order to get most of my members automatically listed. The problem is that somehow a lot more unknown members which actually aren't part of my guild were added. I am proceeding to remove them from the member listing but it looks really weird. I just hope that it isn't that somehow my new EQDKP site overlapped someone elses because it really looks like something like that happened,or else you have an example listing prebuilt in with each new EQDKP database? Please let me know as soon as possible,before I actually start updating something that might be wrong. Thank you in advance.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 16.11.2006, 16:30
Hello,

just need to know which system url you have.

Greetings yours Jens

PostPosted: 16.11.2006, 18:31
Well the url is redemption.dkp4guilds.com if that's what you mean.While I'm at it I'd like to know where I can contact you for some billing issues that I would prefer not to speak about publicly. And one other thing that came to mind while I was configuring... Some of my guildies and myself have lvl 60 alts with which we raid at times but mostly only to help. So basically I'd like to know how to make it that the DKP earned by these 'alts' get updated on the main character,if possible. Thanks in advance.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 16.11.2006, 18:54
Did you insert any raids yet? If no I will just reset your database.

To contact us with billing issues just use: rechnung(at)gildendkp.de <-- to avoid spam.

No problem for the alt issue. Just get me a list of main > alt and it will be set up.

Greetings yours Jens

PostPosted: 17.11.2006, 17:43
I already deleted the non members and it's not a big deal,just wanted to be sure two databases got mixed up or something. :P
Here is a list of some of the alts currently present in the guild:
Main Alt
Soulafein - Aezaekiel
- Alahuel
Rinzwind - Hysterical
- Autodidax
- Moonstone
- Aurian
- Catweazel
Elhaym - Shinra
Tendara - Terronae
Fristy - Dartas
Elisiss - Zowie

So in case there are more to add should I just post here again?
Also oen last thing then I promise I'll leave you be... Somehow when I parse a log of a raid it doesn't count the rare drops but only the epic ones. Seeming we use DKP on things like the new spells and abilities books that drop in AQ 20 I'd like to know how to make it so that they are counted in automatically if possible. Thanks in advance.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 17.11.2006, 23:08
I will add these alts to be counted to your mains.

Also I will change the loot from epic to rare, no big deal.

Greetings yours Jens

GildenDKP Admin

Return to Problems managing