Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Site Down For Several Days Now!!!!

PostPosted: 01.05.2009, 10:53
This is an issue I hope you resolve soon and I hope you plan to give us a credit for the time our site has been down.

Understandably every site will at some point be offline for a short period of time that is due to maintenance issues that may arise. So I am not complaining, simply bringing this matter to your attention to the problem.

We have been offline since Monday 27 April 2009. If there is anything I can do from my end please let me know.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 01.05.2009, 15:08
Hello,

please could you provide me some further Information about your page?

At least your domain will be cool, so i can check that ;)

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 06.05.2009, 11:45
Yenky wrote:Hello,

please could you provide me some further Information about your page?

At least your domain will be cool, so i can check that ;)

Yours Jens

=========================================
Absolutely. To start with the domain is http://www.specops.dkp4guilds.com. I have submitted a trouble ticket on the matter and have yet to hear back from anyone. When we or anyone for that matter types in our domain name they get redirected to the gildendkp site instead of being directed to ours. Have been on the phone with all the people from my guild having then refresh browsers and deleting cookies and even using a different browser, all to no avail of course. This is becoming a royal pain in my hind pocks. I would really appreciate it if you could get the matter resolved for me. Furthermore, I submitted a trouble ticket on the fact that I was being doubled billed for three or four months and asked for a refund on the double billing and of course I have not received a response to that ticket either, other than to tell me how to stop the double billing. I would like to be reimbursed for those months or at least be credited in the way of no billing for a few months from now. Either way I am becoming very frustrated with your services and am once again finding myself in a position where I am considering canceling my service with you because of your very slow response time to trouble tickets and your companies lackadaisical way of blowing off the fact that I was double billed. Please address my issues ASAP.

PostPosted: 09.05.2009, 05:20
steadfast.gildendkp.de has been down all evening for the 8th of May.

Return to Problems managing