Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Help with our site

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 13.06.2007, 05:42
Jens,

http://nexus.dkp4guilds.com is having trouble. All of our data has been wiped and I can no longer access it. I use my Admin password that I always had and it says "You have provided an incorrect or invalid username or password".

We are back to raiding again and would like to start populating the database again.

Please add me back in. My Email Address is published in the forums, and you can contact me there.

Thanks,
Avlon

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 13.06.2007, 07:16
Hello,

checked your system, you'll need to add any member, that should have access to the dkp to the member group at your forums.

Your login should work now.

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 13.06.2007, 16:55
Thank you, I will start working on this today.

PostPosted: 13.06.2007, 18:54
It appears that the changes made have rolled back my forums 2 months. Please restore them if you can, there is a lot of useful information that is no longer accessable.

When I go into Admin and click Manage Users all I see is Gliden DKP and myself. None of the other members are there, and I can't figure out how to get them to show up here. Please let me know.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 13.06.2007, 22:40
Sure thats no problem, maybe I just selected the wrong database.

As we have backups available, thats no problem to rerole your system.

For the group:

You'll need to add your members to the group, there is a field at the left bottom side, where you can add them.

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 14.06.2007, 07:30
I went into Administraton - Manage Users and it still only lists the 2 users. There is no Add button. There is only "Check All" or "Uncheck All" Under that there is "Mass Update" then all the options for that. The add button is missing.

The forums are still 2 months old. If you already tried to roll them back it didn't work. If you have not done it yet, then please let me knwo when you do.

Administration - Configuration - {Default Time Zone} is not is not KEEPING US/Eastern Time. When I select it and click submit, it switches to CET (Central Europe Time) Berlin.

When a user goes into "Settings" and clicks "Manage Character" the following Error appears: Please update the installed charmanager Plugin. Your current version is 1.0.4 and the latest version is 1.1.1 (Released at: 06/03/2007) [release: Bugfix] - Please update when you can.

Sorry to list all of these problems, but we really want this site up and working for the weekend raid... I appreciate all of your help!

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 14.06.2007, 10:57
Avlon wrote:I went into Administraton - Manage Users and it still only lists the 2 users. There is no Add button. There is only "Check All" or "Uncheck All" Under that there is "Mass Update" then all the options for that. The add button is missing.

This option is NOT at the dkp. Its at the forums -> Usergroups. There you have a field at the bottom left, to add members.

Avlon wrote:The forums are still 2 months old. If you already tried to roll them back it didn't work. If you have not done it yet, then please let me knwo when you do.

Rerole is done now.

Avlon wrote:Administration - Configuration - {Default Time Zone} is not is not KEEPING US/Eastern Time. When I select it and click submit, it switches to CET (Central Europe Time) Berlin.

Just a "view" bug, your timezone is stored correctly. Currently it's US - Western (LA) time.

Avlon wrote:When a user goes into "Settings" and clicks "Manage Character" the following Error appears: Please update the installed charmanager Plugin. Your current version is 1.0.4 and the latest version is 1.1.1 (Released at: 06/03/2007) [release: Bugfix] - Please update when you can.

As mentioned in another post:

Yenky wrote:There are no really urgent updates done to this addon, that need to be installed. The new versions just include some new features, and minor fixes, which have been already included from our side, before the official addon updates came out.

As I said before, yes we are updating them, after we are sure, its 100% compatible to our system, so you don't get any errors, caused just by updating to a non tested version.

Also, even this message appears: Any feature of this plugin is working correctly.

So no need to hurry ;)

Avlon wrote:Sorry to list all of these problems, but we really want this site up and working for the weekend raid... I appreciate all of your help!

No problem with this, thats your good right :)

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 15.06.2007, 05:51
Avlon wrote:
I went into Administraton - Manage Users and it still only lists the 2 users. There is no Add button. There is only "Check All" or "Uncheck All" Under that there is "Mass Update" then all the options for that. The add button is missing.

This option is NOT at the dkp. Its at the forums -> Usergroups. There you have a field at the bottom left, to add members.

Ok, got this and its working fine now. Thank you

Avlon wrote:
The forums are still 2 months old. If you already tried to roll them back it didn't work. If you have not done it yet, then please let me knwo when you do.

Rerole is done now.

This is the 2nd time you have Rerolled my DKP system data base and NOT my Forums data base. The Forums are still 2 months. 200 posts are missing.

This has also created a new problem. I no longer have the new "Burning Crusades" DKP system, and there is no longer an Administrator section. I can't get in and do anything now.

Avlon wrote:
Administration - Configuration - {Default Time Zone} is not is not KEEPING US/Eastern Time. When I select it and click submit, it switches to CET (Central Europe Time) Berlin.

Just a "view" bug, your timezone is stored correctly. Currently it's US - Western (LA) time.

We are on Eastern Time -5GT (Michigan), Western works fine in your system, Eastern does not. It may say its just a view bug, but every post shows up on our site as CET and its about 7 hours off.

Thank you again for your help. I will start adding users in the Forums area as that seems to be working fine. Please reset the DKP Database, I really dont care if you wipe that one clean, I just need the Forums and the ability to set up the DKP.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 15.06.2007, 08:29
Avlon wrote:This is the 2nd time you have Rerolled my DKP system data base and NOT my Forums data base. The Forums are still 2 months. 200 posts are missing.

This is weird, as i have controlled anything, and found posts for the 11th of June after rollback...

As we have the backups available, I have now rerolled the forums to 9th of june. But from now on, I think we MUST get in contact, like talking on Teamspeak, Ventrillo or else!

Avlon wrote:This has also created a new problem. I no longer have the new "Burning Crusades" DKP system, and there is no longer an Administrator section. I can't get in and do anything now.

That was just because nobody had this style selected as his default style, or even selected as systemwide style.

Avlon wrote:We are on Eastern Time -5GT (Michigan), Western works fine in your system, Eastern does not. It may say its just a view bug, but every post shows up on our site as CET and its about 7 hours off.

Ahhhh, please make this clear for me: DKP or forums date?

Avlon wrote:Thank you again for your help. I will start adding users in the Forums area as that seems to be working fine. Please reset the DKP Database, I really dont care if you wipe that one clean, I just need the Forums and the ability to set up the DKP.

To avoid any other mistake or better 6to say misunderstanding, I recommend talking to each other on a voice tool.

I'm sure we'll get anything set up and running as you desire, but it would be a lot less work, if we can make this clear.

Just contact me, please.

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 15.06.2007, 21:16
I have Ventrilo. If you give me your info (or email it to me) I will get in contact with you in the next few hours and we can get things finished.

The date things was with the DKP system.

Thank you very much.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 15.06.2007, 21:51
I'm sorry, but I don't hava a Ventrillo running. I only can provide a teamspeak server.

But I will be pleased to join you on your guild's server.

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 16.06.2007, 01:41
Our guilds ventrilo server is 208.99.211.68 Port 3940

I am in there now under Avlon 9:00pm Eastern Time.

I still have no DKP Admin Access anymore. The option at the bottom of the page is missing.

PostPosted: 16.06.2007, 16:23
Well guys, we are going to need to set up a time, because I have been waiting on-line for 14 hours and I have not seen or heard from ya. In the mean time..

PLEASE give me ADMINISTRATOR access to the DKP section now. I have been locked out for 3 days. I have asked in the last few posts and I still am locked out. Please go to my site, and make the ADMINISTRATOR link come back on the bottom. It has been missing for 3 days. I can't get in, I can't log dkp, I can't do ANYTHING. We don't have to talk in vent for this. I reallly dont even care if the DKP data base is wiped. I will re enter everything. I just NEED it for my RAID TONIGHT...

Thank you.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 16.06.2007, 22:04
I have checked your admin rights twice now at your forums (admin link at the bottom) and anything is correct set up there.

Also I checked the DKP, and there your rights have been gone and I just reset them back.

Please try to tell me exactly where you miss your rights, so I can help you a lot earlier.

Also I think you don't know that I'm doing this complete thing in my spare time, so I hurry to get anything done as fast as possible, and as soon as possible.

Sorry for your waiting time, but with exact explanation, it would have been a lot faster...

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 17.06.2007, 04:06
I appreciate all you have done.

I just read what my last few posts said and I did say DKP Administration not Forums in a few places. I even put it in bold on the last post. Maybe we are having a little trouble as I have a feeling you can speak/write in many languages and I only know English.

I just tested the DKP Administration, and I can now get in it. Thank you. I will work on it tonight and let you know if I have any other trouble.

Once again, thank you very much for all of your help.

Next

Return to Questions about your running system