Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Hi :) new customer. part 2

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 07.06.2007, 09:45
Hi again

thank you for your kind help and taking your time to answer some questions, lets me understand the system better and gives me a better view on how things work.

1. Was wondering if you can update my Character Manager it seems to be out of date my URL is www.mortiisvirtus.dkp4guilds.com

2. If possible, I would like you to upgrade my dkp system with a rttimeport plugin - so that I'm able to give (dkp) time points for beeing in the raid X:XX number of hours = xx number dkp.

3. Am I able to have full control of how many dkp points rttimeport plugin automatically gives during raid or are those pre-set?

Example 2: 2 items drop, I set the value at 100 points and 80 points / by 10 number players in raid = 18 dkp each.

Quesion to example 2: Dose rttimeport plugin effect normal Dkp settings of item by that I mean, am I able to set these 18 dkp points with the rtimeport plugin running?

Example 1: 2 items drop, I set the value at 100 points and 80 points / by 10 number players in raid = 18 dkp each.

Quesion to example 1: Where do I type in the 18 dkp and how does this work? Is this done in-game or on site?

Thank you again for answering questions :wink:

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 07.06.2007, 18:00
psychoticorg wrote:Hi again

thank you for your kind help and taking your time to answer some questions, lets me understand the system better and gives me a better view on how things work.

1. Was wondering if you can update my Character Manager it seems to be out of date my URL is www.mortiisvirtus.dkp4guilds.com

Sure, we will update them, as soon as we have evaluated the addon works correctly with our system. The "outdated" addon works anyway.

psychoticorg wrote:2. If possible, I would like you to upgrade my dkp system with a rttimeport plugin - so that I'm able to give (dkp) time points for beeing in the raid X:XX number of hours = xx number dkp.

Will be enabled.

psychoticorg wrote:3. Am I able to have full control of how many dkp points rttimeport plugin automatically gives during raid or are those pre-set?

These are preset but you can tell us the amount :)

psychoticorg wrote:Example 2: 2 items drop, I set the value at 100 points and 80 points / by 10 number players in raid = 18 dkp each.

Quesion to example 2: Dose rttimeport plugin effect normal Dkp settings of item by that I mean, am I able to set these 18 dkp points with the rtimeport plugin running?

Sure, any value can be added additionally.

psychoticorg wrote:Example 1: 2 items drop, I set the value at 100 points and 80 points / by 10 number players in raid = 18 dkp each.

Quesion to example 1: Where do I type in the 18 dkp and how does this work? Is this done in-game or on site?

This will be done on site, you will see the field to add this during the import process.

psychoticorg wrote:Thank you again for answering questions :wink:

You're welcome.

Yours Jens

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 08.06.2007, 16:27
Hi, I need to know which values you like to have for the following data:

$GLOBALS['rtimport_raids']['onTime'] = 2.0; // On Time bonus (all players who were present before raid start.
$GLOBALS['rtimport_raids']['endOfRaid'] = 2.0; // End of raid bonus (all players who were present at end of raid.
$GLOBALS['rtimport_raids']['hour'] = 2.0; // Bonus per hour.

$GLOBALS['rtimport_raids']['raid'] = 10.0; // Attendency bonus for players present longer than raidThreshold.
$GLOBALS['rtimport_raids']['raidThreshold'] = 90; // Percentage of time being in the raid to be elegible for the raid bonus.

PostPosted: 10.06.2007, 23:33
Hi yes dose values are fine :) thank you!

I have members signed up on the forum but are not able to use thier password and username to login to the dpk system. Do I need to activate their forum accounts at dkp admin panel? where do I find this?

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 11.06.2007, 07:35
Hello,

allright.

You'll need to assign your members to the dkp system user group at your forum. At the starting page, click on usergroups (either at the left menu or at the top navigation), and select the dkp system user group.

You can add your members by just typing their name into the provided field at the bottom of the appearing list. After that, they can log in at the dkp system.

Yours Jens

Return to Questions about your running system