Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Where are the Admins for this service?

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 05.05.2009, 20:12
Hi there tired for 2 days to get hold of some1 in the in charge of admin stuff, so i can get my adminright and get into customer forum, but seems like they all are away.

I must admit that i am starting to get abit annoyed since i am a paying customer and have had no luck with ANY RESPonse.

PS. Yeah i have mailed, tried Teamspeak, tried to add on ICQ no respons anywhere

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Where is the customer service at?

Re: [Ticket#2009050510000045] Support request
Re: [Ticket#2009050410000065] Support request

No response for either ticket... i am not trying to be a pain... looking for support.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 05.05.2009, 23:17
Ok, first off:

Your first ticket arrived at 7:45pm local time (yes, we are not located in the US), requesting help that your page is not accessible. As I checked this the other day, it was available. So this ticket was just useless.

Ok, my fault, as I missed to respond on your ticket, telling you, your page is available.

Second:

Getting 100 Tickets from 5 customers is a hell of work just to read any ticket, telling us the same, as the other open tickets, so we spend a lot of time just to merge tickets, review tickets, and finding out, that they are just missing information we need to even provide help, or to just delete them.

Same here in our support forums:

As we need to read all these double or even more sent in tickets, we have less time to serve these requests, and then requesting the same here in our forums we loose again time. So again, we lose time, to support you with your problems, if you send in 2 Tickets, and making two posts here in our forums.

Your first post was also outside our office times at 04.05.2009, 19:29 (8:29pm local time - outside office times). You got an answer to your post at Posted: 04.05.2009, 20:18 (9:18pm - also outside office times)...

We are not a huge company with hundereds of people providing service, but we all do it with our heart and the best possible service we could do.

I'm currently confused, as your page is accessible and you already put in data...

So it could not really be, that your page is not accessible for you...

You have 15 days you will not be charged, to get your system ready for use. Usually its a matter of at least 1 day.

For me it's just confusing if you tell me -> Posted: 05.05.2009, 21:12 (9:12PM) that your page is not available, and you were last logged in at 9:34pm on your system...

I'm really willing to help you. But just give us the chance to help you.

Teamspeak Support is available during our office times, and even anytime if you just ask for it. I already have supported our customers even at 3am my time...

Allright, just let me know, what I can do for you, your account is already added to customer group here, so you can access internal forums.

Yours Jens

Return to Questions about your running system